Delivery 30 to 33 days
You will receive your goods between the 27.09.2022 and 30.09.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
EasyAngle - Digital goniometer from Meloq
Mobility measurement made simple and accurate - The EasyAngle from Meloq was developed for optimal measurement of the mobility of all relevant joints of the body. The digital EasyAngle combines five devices: goniometer, inclinometer, CROM device (mobility measurement of the cervical spine), BROM device (lumbar spine mobility measurement) and scoliometer. Thanks to a high-precision sensor with an accuracy of approx. 1°, the inclinometer enables high-quality assessment in physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Goniometer with digital display of angles
- Sensor-based measurement of joint position and mobility
- Facilitates analysis of anatomical joint angles
- Sensory detection of rotational movements around the handle
- Incl. long alignment aid with center line and scale
- Incl. charging cable with power plug
- Simple one-hand operation
- Display of actual and complementary angle
- Audio warnings for invalid rotation and vibration
- Workflow display in three steps
- Automatic power off
- Alignment aid length: 28.0 cm
Joint measurement by sensor
The ultimate all-in-one measurement device is now available for physiotherapists: EasyAngle is specifically designed to measure mobility and analyze anatomical joint angles. The integrated sensor automatically calculates the result of the position change and thus gives precise values on the joint position.
The digital goniometer convinces with its simple one-hand operation. With just one alignment and one keystroke, the measured angle is calculated and displayed together with a directional arc and the complementary angle. In addition, the last five measurements can be read on the large digital display.
The certified medical device can be used to determine range of motion and actual angles. The values provide information on maximum extension, flexion, adduction, abduction and rotation of any anatomical joints. The digital inclinometer makes it possible to display cervical, thoracic and lumbar flexion as well as extension, rotation and lateral flexion. Additionally, the Cobb angle can be measured for scoliosis.
EasyAngle has an inertial measurement feature that can measure all three orthogonal planes of the scapula, even the transverse plane....
The EasyAngle is a true all-rounder and is suitable for use in clinics, physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the diagnosis and documentation of disorders. With this goniometer from Meloq, even the smallest progress can be documented, which and contribute to the motivation of the patient.
- Sensor accuracy: ± 1° (to 180°)
- Operating temperature: 10 - 45 °C
- Power supply: Battery operation
- Operating time: 2 weeks (12 min / day)
- Standby time: 11 weeks
- Charging time: 2 hours
Scope of delivery
- 1 Meloq EasyAngle - Digital Goniometer
- 1 USB cable with power plug
- Multilingual user manual
This article is excluded from withdrawal.