Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Elastomull from BSN
BSN Elastomull, thanks to its crepe-like web structure, holds tight even if the individual turns of the bandage only overlap by 1/3rd. If applied properly, there is no chance of binding or constriction. The special, high proportion of cotton and the light, airy web structure give Elastomull great wearing comfort. Elastomull sits dependably on extremities and conic body parts without shifting around.
- institutional packages without polypropylene.
- highly elastic
- especially skin friendly
- for fixing wound dressings
- pleasant wearing characteristics
- seats perfectly, especially on body parts that move often and on conic body parts, as well as joints
- material: 42% cotton, 29% viscose, 29% polyamide.
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|