Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
The Dr. No Glatt elastic fixation bandage is a gauze bandage for fixing ointment dressings and compresses of all kinds. The elastic bandage is permeable to air and can be used on various parts of the body.
- Micropunctual latex coating
- For fixation of ointment dressings and compresses of all kinds
- Good fit (especially at the joints)
- Well suited for light compression
- Physiologically harmless fabric made of viscose/cellulose wool
- Length for all bandages: 4 m stretched
- Adheres to itself, no retaining clip necessary
Elastic gauze bandage as fixation bandage
This self-adhering fixation bandage can be used for dressings that require a snug fit. A highly elastic fixation bandage can be used to secure loose dressings and wound dressings to all parts of the body. The skin-friendly adhesive bandage with a fine structure is made of the physiologically harmless material viscose/cellulose wool and can therefore be used universally in practices and clinics.
The specially coated fabric adheres to itself but does not stick to the patient's skin or hair. Thus, the air-permeable fabric with the punctual latex coating can be easily removed. The adhesive bandage holds without bandage clips or fixation plasters, which additionally saves material and time.
Elastic bandage has a slight compression effect and stretched all gauze compresses are 4m long. On delivery the dressings are practically packed as a single roll.
Scope of delivery
- 1 fixation bandage white in the selected size
We constantly offer high quality and resilient products for daily consultation needs. The assortment covers the complete range of use. It ranges from bandages, plasters and support stockings to bandages and much more.