Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
Suprasorb A + AG Compresses from Lohmann & Rauscher
Suprasorb A + Ag from Lohmann & Rauscher is an antibacterial dressing with increased exudate absorption capacity. The fleece-like cross-linked calcium alginate fibers of the wound dressing are obtained from natural brown algae and impress with reliable antimicrobial properties. The silver ions released by contact with wound exudate can exert their effect directly in the wound bed thanks to the rapid gel formation of the alginate. Thus, Suprasorb A + Ag is equally suitable for heavily weeping injuries in the exudation phase and for protecting new tissue in the granulation phase.
- Antibacterial wound dressings for superficial injuries
- Especially suitable for infection-prone and infected wounds
- For heavily weeping injuries in the exudation phase
- For protection of new tissue in the granulation phase
- Reduction of the germ load directly in the wound bed
- Rapid gel formation
- Cuddly, skin-friendly material with lasting flexibility
- Composition: Calcium alginate fiber, silver alginate fiber (1.5 % ionic silver)
- Individually sterile sealed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack Lohmann & Rauscher Suprasorb A + Ag compresses in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.