Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Peha Slit Compress from HARTMANN
HARTMANN Peha slit dressings Peha slit dressings from HARTMANN are wound dressings made of gauze with a Y-cut. The sterile dressings are used for wound care during drainage, tracheotomy and extension. Due to the incision, the ready-to-use wound dressings nestle around tubes or cannulas and cover the care hygienically. The fine 12-ply cotton material is air-permeable and sterilely sealed in sets of two.
- Ready-to-use gauze compress with Y-shaped incision
- For the supply of tubes, cannulas, drainages
- Made of gauze according to EN 14079
- 17-thread, 12-fold
- High absorbency
- Air permeable and soft
- Material: 100 % cotton
- Color: White
- Size: 7,5 x 7,5 cm or 10 x 10 cm
- Sealed in 2 pieces each
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 50 HARTMANN Peha slit dressings in the selected size
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.