ES Compresses from HARTMANN
Sterile ES compresses from HARTMANN are gauze compresses made of gauze according to EN 14079-VM 17 with folded cut edges (= ES). The ES compresses have good absorbency and can be used for general wound care, in particular for the initial treatment of contaminated, infected and highly exuding wounds, and as swabs for minor surgical procedures. Due to the folded-in cut edges, the HARTMANN compresses can be used several times in larger formats without disturbing edge threads. Compress sizes suitable for consumption in sterile packaging always allow economical use.
- Sterile gauze compresses
- For covering during wound care
- Also suitable as surgical swabs
- Compresses with wrapped loop edges (ES)
- Folded several times
- Can be used in larger formats when unfolded
- Absorbent and permeable to air
- Soft and pliable
- Color: white
- Material: 100% cotton (gauze 17-thread) according to EN 14079
- Folding: 8-fold
- Packing 25 x each 2 pieces sealed in dispenser box
- Available in different sizes
- 1 package HARTMANN ES-compresses sterile in the chosen size à 2 x 25 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.