Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
ES Compresses from HARTMANN
Sterile ES compresses from HARTMANN are gauze compresses made of gauze according to EN 14079-VM 17 with folded cut edges (= ES). The ES compresses have good absorbency and can be used for general wound care, in particular for the initial treatment of contaminated, infected and highly exuding wounds, and as swabs for minor surgical procedures. Due to the folded-in cut edges, the HARTMANN compresses can be used several times in larger formats without disturbing edge threads. Compress sizes suitable for consumption in sterile packaging always allow economical use.
- Sterile gauze compresses
- For covering during wound care
- Also suitable as surgical swabs
- Soft gauze with wrapped loop edges (ES)
- Folded several times
- Can be used in larger formats when unfolded
- Absorbent and permeable to air
- Color: white
- Material: 100% cotton (gauze 17-thread) according to EN 14079
- Folded: 8-fold
- Packing 25 x each 2 pieces sealed in dispenser box
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN ES-compresses sterile in the chosen size à 2 x 25 pieces
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.