Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Hydrocoll from HARTMANN
The Hydrocoll Wunderverband from Hartmann is a self-adhesive hydrocolloid plaster for moist wound treatment. Wound secretions are quickly absorbed by the hydrocolloid, while the resulting gel keeps the wound moist. This promotes granulation and epithelialization, protects the skin from friction and prevents scarring. The semi-permeable, germ-tight top layer adheres all around thanks to the lowered edges and can be removed without irritating the wound. Hydrocoll wound dressing is suitable for non-infected wounds with poor healing tendency, e.g. ulcus cruris, decubitus or second-degree burns.
- Self-adhesive hydrocolloid plaster
- Moist wound environment for rapid wound healing
- Suitable for weakly to moderately exuding wounds
- Semi-permeable, germ-proof covering layer
- Self-adhesive blanks with lowered edges
- Sterile, individually sealed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Hydrocoll wound dressings of 5 or 10 pieces in the size selected
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.