Cutiflex film wound dressing sterile from Master Aid
The Cutiflex film wound dressing is a waterproof wound plaster with a particularly absorbent wound pad for the care of moderately to heavily exuding, smaller wounds.
The thin transparent film adheres around the wound dressing and reliably protects against water and bacteria, even when showering or swimming. The wound dressing is in a discreet skin color, so that the wound dressing is almost invisible. The strips are individually sterile sealed in a peel pack and quickly ready for use.
- Discreet quick wound dressing with particularly absorbent wound pad
- Protection against water and bacteria
- Suitable for smaller moderately to heavily exuding wounds
- Carrier material: Waterproof foil
- Adhesive: Hypoallergenic hot melt adhesive
- Individually sterile packed
- Dimensions: 8 x 10 cm
- Dimensions wound dressing: 5,6 x 4 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 package Master Aid Cutiflex foil wound dressing sterile à 50 pieces