Waterproof wound dressing with absorbent wound pad
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.04.2023 and 12.04.2023
OpSite Post-op Film Bandage from Smith & Nephew
The OPSITE post-op film dressing from Smith & Nephew serves as a post-operative wound dressing. The wound dressing combines the advantages of the bacteria-proof OPSITE film with an absorbent wound pad. It is used for the treatment of wounds with weak to moderate wound exudate, for example after surgery, for cuts and abrasions. The waterproof film reliably prevents the penetration of bacteria (including MRSA) and reduces the risk of secondary infections. The grid-shaped adhesive application enables gentle removal of the plaster by overstretching the film.
- Waterproof post-op wound plaster
- Transparent OPSITE fixation film
- Absorbent wound pad
- Wound pad with adhesion protection
- Honeycomb wound pad: grid-shaped adhesive application for low-pain dressing changes
- Impermeable to bacteria and germs
- Elastic, transparent and showerproof
- High water vapor permeability prevents maceration
- Adapts well to body contours
- Particularly skin-friendly adhesive
- Easy application
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
- Ideal for:
- Care of postoperative wounds
- Accident wounds
- Small cuts and lacerations
The post-op plaster with special advantages
In addition to its honeycomb wound pad, the OPSITE post-op film dressing offers many other advantages: Thanks to its special shape and transparency, the wound plaster allows a view of the wound without the need for a dressing change. Signs of infection can thus be detected at an early stage. Since the film dressing has high water vapor permeability, accumulations of excess moisture are prevented and skin maceration is avoided thanks to its ability to breathe.
Thanks to the waterproof surgical plaster, patients can not only shower without hesitation: The wound plaster also has a snug fit. Even awkward body contours can be well covered and protected, while the high elasticity of the film ensures greater freedom of movement.
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of Smith & Nephew OPSITE post-op film dressing in the selected size
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This item is not eligible for returns.