Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.08.2022 and 26.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
FlexiOH Immobilizer Orthese – Thumb Spica from OrthoHeal
The OrthoHeal FlexiOH Immobilizer orthosis is an innovative cast for immobilization of the thumb of the left or right hand. Thanks to its sophisticated design, the light-curing orthosis is equally suitable for immobilizing non-displaced scaphoid fractures, tendovaginitis and fractures of the first metacarpal bone. The cast is easy to apply, closes quickly with snap fasteners and elastic loops, and sets in minutes.
The result is a circular, form-fitting stabilization of the fracture. Thanks to the advanced mesh structure, almost half of the skin surface is exposed. This makes itchy, hard-to-reach areas a thing of the past. In addition, unlike plaster casts, FlexiOH can be worn continuously without any problems during washing, showering and even swimming. Thus, OrthoHeal immobilization is an air-permeable and waterproof alternative to conventional bandages.
- Light-curing cast bandage for immobilization of the thumb
- Reliable immobilization for scaphoid fractures and tendovaginitis
- Ideal for treating uncomplicated, non-displaced fractures
- Moldable, lightweight mesh structure
- Easy to put on and take off with elastic loops and snaps
- Fast curing under UV light in 3 to 5 minutes
- Cure with sunlight or RizyCure light unit (sold separately)
- No restrictions in everyday life, can also be worn in the shower and while swimming
- Waterproof and fast drying
- 46% exposed skin area - air permeable and breathable
- Foam padded interior for comfortable wear
- Symmetrical design for use on the left and right hand
- Material: silicone elastomer, nitrile rubber foam, light-cure resin
- Latex free
- Available in different sizes
The new generation of orthopedic immobilization
For uncomplicated care of fractures and sports injuries of the limbs, FlexiOH technology offers more than just reliable immobilization. As a contemporary alternative to plaster and cast bandages, the flexible and slightly stretchable plastic material fits snugly around the hand and can be easily closed thanks to press studs and elastic loops. With the help of UV light, the innovative material of the cast bandage is cured in just a few minutes - simple sunlight or the RizyCure LED light device specially designed for FlexiOH (available separately) is suitable for this purpose. The built-in zipper allows the splint to be easily reopened after the treatment period and removed quickly and painlessly.
3 versatile sizes
The sizes of the FlexiOH orthosis differ in palm, wrist and thumb circumference. After measuring the hand, it is easy to select the appropriate splint.
- Palm circumference
- 16 cm (S)
- 18 cm (M)
- 23 cm (L)
- Wrist circumference
- 15 cm (S)
- 16 cm (M)
- 21 cm (L)
- Thumb circumference
- 5.5 cm (S)
- 6,5 cm (M)
- 8,5 cm (L)
Scope of delivery
- 1 OrthoHeal FlexiOH Immobilizer Orthosis - Thumb Spica in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Instructions for useView details