CombiSet wound care set from HARTMANN
The HARTMANN CombiSet wound care set contains disposable instruments and consumables for the care of small wounds that require suturing. These Medi-Sets have been developed for fast and cost-efficient use in important treatment procedures . The sterile pre-assembled disposable sets with scissors, forceps and needle holder are ready for immediate use without long preparation time for emergencies and routine procedures in the clinic, outpatient department and practice.
- Set of disposable instruments for wound suturing
- Economical and ready for immediate use
- Can be combined with any suture material and all commercially available sutures
- Contains high-quality Peha-instrument disposable steel instruments
- Contents per Wound Care Set I (12 sets):
- 1 Iris scissors curved 11.5 cm
- 1 Micro-Adson forceps surgical 12 cm
- 1 Mayo-Hegar needle holder 12 cm
- 1 wrapping sheet 75 x 75 cm
- 6 gauze swabs size 3 (plum size)
- Contents per Wound Care Set II (6 sets):
- see contents of Set 1, plus
- 1 perforated cloth in two parts 75 x 90 cm, self-adhesive
- Each set sterile packed
- Available in different variants
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN CombiSet wound care set à 12 wound care set I or 6 wound care set II
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.