Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Prontosan Wound Spray from B. Braun
BBraun Prontosan Wound Spray cleans superficial acute and chronic wounds and burns. The ready-to-use wound irrigation solution also moistens wound dressings and loosens encrusted dressings before dressing changes.
Prontosan Wound Spray - At a glance
- For cleaning superficial wounds and burns
- Protects against multi-resistant pathogens (MRSA, VRE, ESBL)
- Dissolves wound coatings (necroses, fibrin, biofilm)
- Dissolves encrusted wound dressings and bandages before removal
- Good compatibility with catheter and probe materials
- For the prevention of wound infections
- Volume: 75 ml
Prontosan Wound Spray - The details
Prontosan Wound Spray facilitates wound cleansing and ensures a sterile wound surface. It has a high cleaning effect and thus prevents wound infections caused by bacteria or germs. Due to its particularly skin-friendly effectiveness, it dissolves wound coatings such as necroses, fibrin and biofilm. The wound spray can also be used to clean the entry ports of transurethral and suprapubic urological catheters and various probes. For optimal efficacy, spray Wound Spray generously over the entire wound and wound area. This supports rapid wound healing and reduces scarring.
Scope of delivery
- 1 BBraun Prontosan Wound Spray