This item is not available
Emergency bag "Pack XL" - without filling from DocCheck
The DocCheck "Pack XL" emergency bag is the perfect first aid bag if you want to be extensively equipped in an emergency. The signal red emergency bag is made of extremely durable nylon fabric and offers a variety of internal and external compartments in different sizes. A removable, padded shoulder strap makes these first aid bags especially functional: either use them as carrying bags with handles or as shoulder bags.
- For individual filling
- 2 reflective stripes on each outside
- 3 Velcro areas for 2 badges (Ø 8.5 cm) and 1 name tag (badge / name tag are not included)
- Interior can be divided individually
- 2 large side compartments with robust zippers
- Transparent compartment with zipper on the top side
- Variety of larger and smaller interior compartments and loops
- Incl. 3 color-coded module pockets (red, yellow, blue)
- Incl. padded shoulder strap
- Color: Red
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: L 46 × W 28 × H 30 cm
DocCheck "Pack XL" emergency bag - The details
The DocCheck "Pack XL" emergency bag offers the necessary space to provide all utensils for acute first aid in an emergency. With a variety of larger and smaller interior and exterior pockets, the DocCheck First Aid Bag can hold a wide range of emergency equipment, such as bandages, instruments, emergency blankets, etc.
The bag features two reflective strips on each side for immediate visibility in the dark. Two smaller and two larger outer pockets provide plenty of extra space to hold instruments or other pieces of emergency equipment. The first aid bag can be carried comfortably in the hand with the two carrying handles. In no time, however, it can also be made into a first aid shoulder bag: all you have to do is attach the soft padded, wide shoulder strap to it.
The large interior of the first aid bag can be flexibly arranged. Three transparent, color-coded module pockets can be inserted and removed by Velcro fasteners in the bag. The bottom offers further space, as flat first aid utensils such as rescue blankets can also be stowed directly in the bottom of the bag.
Scope of delivery
- 1 DocCheck emergency bag "Pack XL" - without filling
- 1 shoulder strap
- 3 module pockets