Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.12.2022 and 14.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Standard emergency case from SÖHNGEN
The SÖHNGEN Standard Emergency Case is a robust first-aid case for mobile use in emergency medicine. The sturdy lever locks and the extra-strong aluminum housing make the emergency case a resistant companion for emergency physicians and rescue services. Thanks to the welded edges, the case is also shock and impact resistant. The integrated Varioflex ampoule rail provides reliable protection for ampoules and syringes when on the move. The variable Rastflex organization system allows flexible subdivision of the individual compartments.
- Resistant first aid case for mobile use
- Shock and impact resistant thanks to aluminum-welded edges
- Varioflex ampoule rail with 24 elastic holders in 6 colors
- Special protection of the ampoules due to additional cover, hinge and magnetic closure
- Variable compartment divisions thanks to Rastflex separation system
- Continuous hinged case lid
- Sealable clip locks
- Integrated rubber seals
- Abrasion-resistant silkscreen lettering
- Colored pictograms for an overview of the contents at a glance
- Particularly robust construction with 1.5 mm case thickness
- Reinforced carrying handle for safe transport
- Contents: Medical emergency equipment according to function groups
- Color: Light gray (glossy)
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: L 35 × W 45 × H 13 cm
- Weight: 4.7 kg (empty); 7.9 kg (standard); 9.7 kg (standard O₂)
- Available in different versions
Important note to 2. Choice: This item has minor blemishes such as color variations and small dents.
Scope of delivery
- 1 SÖHNGEN standard emergency case 2nd choice, consisting of emergency items for
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||DocCheck Shop Top Deal|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.