Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.12.2022 and 13.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Ulmer Case I from Weinmann
The Weinmann Ulmer Case I is the solid emergency case for rescue operations and emergency medicine. High-quality materials make it durable and an individually divisible interior provides quick access to first aid equipment during operations.
Weinmann Ulmer Case I Emergency Case - At a glance
- First aid case for emergency physicians and rescue services
- Corrosion protection, splash water protection, resistance to fuels
- Reinforced butt corners
- Inserts made of durable plastic
- Easy to clean
- Fixed compartment division in the upper part and variable compartment division by "SpaceChips" in the lower part
- Incl. 3 variable dividers "SpaceChips
- Incl. 2 ampoule strips with 13 ampoule spaces each
- Incl. 2 holders for oropharyngeal tubes
- Material: aluminum, plastic inserts
- Dimensions: L 52.6 x W 40 x H 17 cm
- Weight (empty): 6.5 kg
Weinmann Ulmer case I Emergency case - robust and versatile
The Ulmer case from Weinmann Emergency is a well thought-out and durable classic among first aid cases. It is state of the art and meets the suitability requirements of DIN 13232:2011-05 for emergency equipment. A combination of fixed and tool-free movable elements in the first aid kit's interior layout leaves plenty of room for flexibility. For maximum clarity, the compartments in the lower part can be individually arranged with movable dividers ("SpaceChips").
With a depth of only 17 cm, the Ulmer Case I is the shallowest version of the various Ulmer emergency cases. Nevertheless, it offers space for the entire emergency equipment in order to be well prepared in case of an emergency. For example, oxygen cylinder, hand suction pump, resuscitation bag, blood pressure monitor, stethoscope, laryngoscope and accessories for life-saving immediate measures have no problem finding space in the Ulmer Koffer I.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Weinmann Ulmer emergency case I
- 3 variable dividers
- 2 holders for oropharyngeal tubes
- 2 ampoule strips