sterilee Dressing from Burnshield
The Burnshield instant compress is a cooling compress for rapid pain relief in the event of burns or heat injuries. The compresses are ready to use immediately and can be used quickly in an emergency. They contain a special cooling hydrogel that absorbs and dissipates heat. The ingredients of demineralized water and tea tree oil are applied to a non-fibrous foam compress. The sterile compress is used as a moisturizing wound cover. The disinfectant properties of tea tree oil reduce the risk of infection.
- Ready-to-use cooling compress for minor burns and scalds
- Gel-soaked wound cover
- Cools and relieves pain and reduces the risk of infection
- Good heat dissipation
- Adapts to the wound area
- Does not adhere to the wound
- Wound carrier made from absorbent foam
- Also suitable for children
- Cools for 1.5 - 2 hours
- Compress contains Burnshield hydrogel consisting of: demineralized water, tea tree oil and medical gel
- Ingredients: 1 % Melaleuca alt. (tea tree oil), 96 % purified water
- Individually shrink-wrapped in foil pouch
- Available in different sizes
- 1 Burnshield instant compress in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.