Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 31.05.2022 and 03.06.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Eye wash sterile with 4.9% phosphate buffer solution - 200 ml from Plum
This eye wash from Plum consists of sterile phosphate buffer solution, which is used in eye accidents to neutralize acids and alkalis and remove dirt and pollutants. In doing so, the eyewash bottle is designed to softly dispense and evenly distribute the fluid stream . The well thought-out design enables uncomplicated operation with only one handle - ideal for first aid situations in which quick action is required. In addition to storage in the first aid kit, the Plum eyewash can also be attached to a wall for easy access with the wall mount (sold separately) or stored vertically using the integrated suspension.
- Eyewash bottle with sterile rinsing solution
- Intended for single use
- Immediate measure in case of eye accidents
- Neutralization of acids and alkaline substances
- Removal of dirt and pollutants
- User-friendly design for quick opening with only one handle
- Suitable for any first aid kit
- Uniform, soft jet
- Integrated hanger for vertical storage
- Ergonomic eye cup for effective fluid flow
- Medical devices class Is according to directive 93/42/EEC
- Composition: 4.9 % phosphate buffer solution
- Contents: 200 ml
Scope of delivery
- 1 bottle Plum sterile eye wash with Phosphate buffer solution à 200 ml
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Technisches DatenblattView details