Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.12.2022 and 15.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
oculav NIT ophthalmic irrigation solution from SÖHNGEN
The oculav NIT ophthalmic rinsing solution is used particularly often in the laboratory to prevent consequential damage to the eye. The rinse is used for gentle and careful flushing of foreign bodies from the eye. In addition, it not only neutralizes chemicals, but also flushes the eye after burns caused by pepper spray or tear gas. Due to the easy handling of the bottle, the rinsing solution is quickly ready for use in an emergency and harmful substances can be rinsed out without leaving any residue.
- For gentle rinsing of foreign bodies from the eye
- Binds and neutralizes chemicals such as acids and alkalis
- With dosable pressure jet
- Sterile transparent phosphate buffer solution
- Contents: 250 ml
- In practical round plastic bottle
- Dimensions of the bottle (H x W x L): 16 x 6 x 6 cm
- Shelf life 3 years unopened
- Disposable product: cannot be refilled
Scope of delivery
- 1 SÖHNGEN oculav NIT eye rinsing solution
This article is excluded from withdrawal.