HEINE Optotechnik HEINE Classic+ Fiber Optic (F.O.) blade according to Macintosh
Reusable steel laryngoscope for F.O. Handles
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
HEINE Classic+ Fiber Optic (F.O.) blade according to Macintosh from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE Classic+ F.O. Blades are a good investment for many years of reliable use in endotracheal intubation. The integrated HEINE HiLite Fiber Optic light guide guarantees excellent illumination of the working field. The surface of the reusable laryngoscopes is protected by the HEINE smoothSURFACE seal of quality for decades and can withstand thousands of sterilization cycles.
- Macintosh laryngoscope blade
- Reusable instruments for endotracheal intubation
- Integrated HiLite Fiber optic light guide with large cross-section
- Compatible with all handles according to ISO 7376 (Green Standard)
- Economical due to durable quality
- Hygienic reprocessing over many autoclave cycles
- Material: Stainless steel with HEINE smoothSURFACE finish
- Dimensions (total/ split length x width at distal end):
- Size 0: L 82/ 66 mm x W 9 mm
- Size 1: L 94/ 78 mm x W 10 mm
- Size 2: L 114/ 98 mm x W 14 mm
- Size 3: L 134/ 118 mm x W 14 mm
- Size 4: L 155/ 139 mm x W 15 mm
- Available in different sizes
HEINE quality - an investment for many years to come
The reusable HEINE Classic+ Fiber Optic premium laryngoscopes become a true reusable instrument through a 100% quality control in 51 steps - for at least 4,000 intubations.
The HEINE smoothSURFACE surface coating creates a durable and smooth layer. It reduces the risk of injury during use and enables reliable cleaning. The integrated F. O. Light Guide exhibits unlimited resistance to reprocessing in autoclaves and underscores the easy-care design.
Fast reprocessing reduces process costs and the purchase pays for itself after only a short time. With an average service life of more than 12 years, the superior longevity and quality of HEINE laryngoscope blades is evident - no reprocessing failure rates after 5 years and lower replacement costs are the consequence. This is good for cost-efficient use of resources and for an extra small ecological footprint.
Scope of delivery
- 1 HEINE Classic+ Fiber Optic (F.O.) blade according to Macintosh