Oxygen backpack Bruges from Teqler
The Teqler oxygen backpack "Bruges" is the practical and convenient way to transport an oxygen cylinder along with accessories. But also robust is the oxygen backpack, which has a water-repellent backpack bottom. This makes the backpack especially suitable for rescue services.
Teqler oxygen backpack Bruges - At a glance
- Extremely durable oxygen backpack
- Comfortable transport of oxygen cylinder and accessories for ventilation
- Clip closures for an oxygen cylinder up to 2.0 l volume
- Module bag (empty) removable
- With 2 side compartments and 2 side pockets with zippers
- Carrying handles on top and sides, special soft straps
- With reflective stripes and water-repellent bottom
- Outside dimensions (without outside pockets): H 55 x W 40 x D 23 cm
- Without contents
Teqler oxygen backpack Bruges - The details
Teqler oxygen backpacks type "Bruges" make the mobile transport of oxygen for emergencies easy, fast and also comfortable. The special carrying system ensures that oxygen cylinders and accessories are at hand and ready for use in the rescue service in the best possible time.
The interior is spacious and there is enough room for an optional 2 liter oxygen cylinder. In addition to the patch side pockets, the backpack includes a module pocket for accessory items.
Padded straps provide a comfortable feel and the zippers of the main compartment are quick to open due to the with special handle solution.
Additional carrying handles on the top and side make the backpack flexible to use as needed and possible in an emergency. The materials stand for robustness and the division vouches for absolute functionality.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Teqler oxygen backpack "Bruges
- 1 module bag