Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
OXYWAY Fine I pressure reducer from Weinmann
The Weinmann OXYWAY Fine I pressure reducer is the safe, accurate and flexible way to regulate oxygen. An ultrasonically tested high-pressure housing guarantees the safe use of oxygen cylinders. In addition, the pressure reducer features a double sintered filter and an explosion-proof pressure gauge.
- Pressure reducer for oxygen cylinders
- Oxygen continuously adjustable from 0,5-15 l
- Flow stages: 0.5-3 l / 1.5-8 l / 3-15 l
- Clear displays
- For the use of a nasal cannula, an additional connection nozzle for inhalation is required
The Weinmann OXYWAY Fine I pressure reducer revolutionizes oxygen medicine. It is the particularly reliable, repeatedly tested alternative to conventional pressure reducers. The OXYWAY Fine I is a system that guarantees safety and explosion protection when used in the proper handling of oxygen and oxygen cylinders.
Technical details of the OXYWAY Fine I pressure reducer
- Dimensions: 119 x 239 x 94 x 100 mm
- Weight: 730 g
- High pressure connection: G 3/4
- Connection bolt: 80 mm right
- Oxygen flow: 3-15 l / min.
- Nominal inlet pressure: 200 bar
- Nominal outlet pressure: 0,5-6,0 bar
- Outlet: UNF 9/16
- Product class: II b
- Met standard: DIN EN ISO 10524-1 : 2006
Scope of delivery
- 1 Weinmann pressure reducer OXYWAY Fine I