Fits BETA, K and DELTA heads with 3.5 V
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 03.06.2023 and 07.06.2023
HEINE BETA4 charging handle from HEINE Optotechnik
HEINE BETA4 charging handles are charged particularly quickly regardless of the battery's state of charge - without memory effect. The various BETA4 handles are compatible with all diagnostic instruments of the BETA, K and DELTA series with 3.5 V. The instrument handles are available for charging in the HEINE NT4 table charger or as a charging handle with USB connection. The instrument handles are made of robsute metal and are easy to clean and particularly durable.
- Instrument handles with Li-ion charging battery (rechargeable)
- Suitable for all HEINE heads of the BETA, K and DELTA series
- Compatible with all 3.5 V instrument heads (LED and 3.5 V XHL)
- No memory effect: charging without regard to charge level
- Fast charging: Approx. 4 hours charging time
- Incl. base unit and Li-Ion battery pack
- Material: Metal
- Available in different versions:
- BETA4 NT charging handle incl. battery (matching charger)
- BETA4 SLIM NT Charging handle incl. battery (matching charger and matching reducers)
- BETA4 USB Charging handle set incl. battery, USB cable and storage tray
Battery instrument handles with different charging options
BETA4 NT and the BETA4 SLIM NT handles:
The models with charging battery and NT base unit are suitable for frequent use in the practice and clinic. BETA4 NT charging handles are always ready to hand at the workplace as a stationary table unit and can still be used as mobile units. The handles are supplied complete with matching battery and base unit. Compatible with the handles are all 3.5 V instrument heads, such as the BETA 400 F.O. Otoscope and BETA 200 Ophthalmoscope heads.
The NT and SLIM NT handles are charged in the BETA NT4 desktop charger (not included in the scope of delivery). For the slim handle of the SLIM version, additional reducers are required (not included).
BETA4 USB handle:
The BETA4 USB charging handle is ideal for frequent and mobile use in practices and clinics. The included rechargeable battery can be charged at any common USB power source and the integrated disconnect module protects handle and user from the consequences of defective plugs. The USB charging handle is supplied as a set with matching battery and base unit, USB cable, medically approved plug-in power supply and a practical charging tray.
Scope of delivery
- 1 HEINE BETA4 NT charging handle
- 1 BETA4 NT base unit
- 1 Li-Ion charging battery