With LED indicator & Bluetooth 4.0 for data transmission
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 03.06.2023 and 07.06.2023
Pulse oximeter OX200 from ChoiceMMed
ChoiceMMed's OX200 finger pulse oximeter combines convenient measurement of oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate with the smart iChoiceRelax app for iOS and Android devices. The intelligent pulse oximeter continuously sends the recorded heart rate values to the app and, based on these, can create a variety of personalized assistance, such as breathing and relaxation coaching. Thus, the pulse oximeter significantly supports patient care and is ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, doctors' offices and home care.
- Smart pulse oximeter for measuring blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Can be used individually or in combination with the free iChoiceRelax app
- More accurate measurements even with weak or unstable signal strength
- Suitable for adults, children and infants
- Especially suitable for:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Lack of concentration
- iChoiceRelax app based on heart rate variability (HRV) and biofeedback technology
- With bright LED display showing SpO2, PR and pulse bars
- Low battery indicator
- With automatic power off
Human-computer interaction for psychosomatic health training
Using the iChoice Relax app allows the pulse oximeter to continuously relay the patient's heart rate values to the app. Based on these, individualized coaching is created to help reduce stress, calm down and improve health and concentration. The app offers users features such as:
- Accurate readings: recording SPO2 and pulse values via the handy pulse oximeter.
- Monitoring: measured values are displayed using interactive charts and graphs. Improvements can be tracked more easily thanks to the ability to view previous readings.
- Relax: The app creates a personalized learning coaching that helps to reach the relaxation frequency via adapted breathing.
- Video guides: Calming videos with relaxing sounds help to release body tensions and support falling asleep.
- Bluetooth: All values are transmitted to the connected smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Display: LED
- Parameters: SPO2, PR, pulse
- Measuring range:
- SPO2: 70~99 %
- Pulse: 30~250 bpm
- Measurement accuracy:
- SPO2: 70~99% ±2%
- Pulse: 30~99bpm ±2bpm, 100~250bpm, ±2 %
- Power source: 3.7V lithium battery (250mAh)
- Operating time: 2 hours in continuous operation (equivalent to about 400 measurements)
- System requirements when used with app:
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatible smartphone
- Smartphone with at least iOS 12.0 or Android 5.0
Scope of delivery
- 1 ChoiceMMed pulse oximeter OX200
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 user manual
Instructions manualView details