Compact laboratory balance with weighing function & 500 g capacity
Delivery 7 to 10 days
You will receive your goods between the 08.04.2023 and 13.04.2023
EMB School Scale 500-1 from KERN
The EMB school scale 500-1 from KERN enables efficient weighing with practical additional functions. Due to the flat construction and the modern design with the simple 2-button operation, the scale is suitable for any weighing in the laboratory and school everyday life. The determined measurement result can then be read from the large display in precise 1 g numerical increments. Afterwards, the easy-care material can be easily disinfected.
- Electronic bench scale for precise measurements
- For use in schools and laboratories
- Reliable and accurate weight measurement
- Convenient 2-key operation
- Below-balance weighing for bulky items
- Easy to disinfect
- Modern design
- Material: plastic
- Dimensions: W 170 x D 244 x H 39 mm
- Diameter weighing surface: ø 150 mm
- Weight: 550 g
Practical additional functions of the EMB 500-1 school scale
For precise measurement results during weighing and as a support in everyday laboratory work, the scale has various additional functions.
With the tare function , the respective tare weight of preloads can be determined and tared in advance. This function is suitable in the laboratory for glassware and reagent holders, for example. Only the tared weight is then subsequently shown on the display.
Thanks to the integrated auto-off function , the balance switches itself off after a short time. This conserves batteries and saves the additional effort of deactivating the balance manually.
- Weighing system: strain gauge
- Weighing range: max. 500 g
- Digit increments: 0.1 g
- Measuring unit: g, oz, ozt, dwt
- Power supply: 1 9-volt battery
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN EMB school scale 500-1
- 1 battery
The scale is not intended for use in legal metrology.
|Load Capacity:||500 g|