Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.12.2023 and 11.12.2023
mini 3000 otoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE mini 3000 otoscope is a compact and energy-saving pocket otoscope. The viewing window with 3-fold magnification is fixed on this otoscope and can be swivelled to the side. The otoscope is available both with direct and indirect illumination.
- Compact pocket otoscope
- Impact resistant, non-slip, robust
- Fixed viewing window, can be swivelled to the side
- 3x magnification
- Energy saving automatic switch-off in pocket
- Service-friendly and capable of being disassembled - two-part handle and head-piece
- With retaining clip with integrated on/off switch
- Optionally with direct illumination (warm light, XHL) or indirect illumination (cold light, F.O.)
- Optionally upgradeable with rechargeable battery for mini NT charger
- AA batteries included
- Colour: blue or black
- Material: High-quality handle casing made of chrome alloy and refined plastic
- Available with engraving
- Available in different colours and illuminations
The HEINE mini 3000 otoscope offers optimum performance and quality. An innovative optical design, high-tech materials and state-of-the-art production processes accomplish the outstanding imaging quality that distinguishes this otoscope. This allows the tympanum and auditory canal to be illuminated brightly and without reflections. The compact dimensions and the retaining clip with integrated on/off switch, as well as the otoscope’s automatic switch-off in the pocket make it the ideal mobile companion.
The otoscope is available with different illuminations. With the Fiber Optic (F.O.) technology, there is no interference from the light source in the viewing axis, so that the auditory canal can be illuminated without shadows. The XHL lamp offers direct illumination. The lamp provides very bright, concentrated, white light and optimally illuminates the examination area. The light source is replaceable and provides 100% more light compared to conventional bulbs. The advantages of LED technology are that the lamp is long-lasting and energy-saving, making lamp replacement unnecessary.
The advantages of LED
- Colour rendering (CRI): Both LED and XHL lighting achieve excellent colour rendering, so that the user sees colours as they are – red is red, blue is blue.
- Brightness: The LED lighting is twice as bright as XHL xenon halogen lighting. It provides optimal illumination depending on the application.
- Lifetime: LEDs typically achieve a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- Energy efficiency: An LED has a very low energy consumption. As a result, an operating time of up to 10 hours can be achieved.
- Economic efficiency: With LED instruments, there is no need to buy replacement lamps. Battery consumption or charging cycles are reduced due to the low energy consumption of the LED.
- 1 HEINE mini 3000 otoscope in the chosen colour and illumination
- 1 battery handle
- 1 AA battery set
- 10 disposable specula Ø 4 mm
Brand: HEINE Optotechnik