PNJ Precision scale 600-3M from KERN
The PNJ precision balance 600-3M from KERN is a precise measuring device for laboratories and practices. The scale has a large LCD display that reliablydisplaysevery determined measured value in small numerical increments. The integrated tuning fork weighing system ensures fast display of the value, precise dosing and high robustness. The glass protection avoids drafts and thus ensures accurate results without falsification. The easy-care material can be easily disinfected and cleaned.
- Electronic precision balance with draft shield
- Tuning fork weighing system for high ruggedness and accurate dosing
- Reliable and accurate weight determination
- Internal automatic calibration
- Automatic reference optimization improves average values
- Capacity display shows available weighing range
- Easy to disinfect
- Modern design and mobile use
- Calibrated for the respective country of delivery
- Material weighing plate: stainless steel
- Material housing: plastic
- Dimensions: W 196 × D 293 × H 266 mm
- Diameter weighing plate: ø 144 mm
- Weight: 4,2 kg
Practical additional functions of the PNJ precision scale 600-3M
For precise measurement results during weighing and as a support in everyday laboratory work, the balance has various additional functions.
With the tare function , the respective tare weight of preloads can be determined and tared in advance. This function is suitable in the laboratory for glassware and reagent holders, for example. Only the tared weight is then subsequently shown on the display.
The internal automatic calibration/adjustment system also enables high accuracy and practical independence from location. Every 2 hours the automatic calibration is activated and the test weight is checked.
- Weighing system: tuning fork
- Weighing range: max. 620 g
- Digit increments: 0.001 g
- Measuring unit: g, ct
- Interface: RS-232
- Power supply: Power supply unit
Scope of delivery
- 1 KERN PNJ precision balance 600-3M
- 1 power supply unit
1 work protection cover
Calibrated for the respective country of delivery
Calibration class III
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.