Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 12.12.2023 and 15.12.2023
MA 25 Screening Audiometer from MAICO
MAICO’s MA 25 screening audiometer combines great features with compact dimensions. The audiometer allows you to perform hearing test and screenings on patients, since you can regulate the volume and frequency really easily using the integrated rotating knobs. The MA 25 has 3 test signals: the pure tone, the pulsed warble tone, and the continuous warble tone, which make the basal hearing test possible. The test is quick to use, patient-friendly and efficient.
- Audiometer for reliable hearing screening
- Ideal for mobile use
- Robust and reliable
- Easy adjustment of hearing level and frequency using the rotary knobs
- Includes DD65 headphones with sound insulation caps
- Audiometer class: Class 4 according to EN 60645-1
- Dimensions: W 22.5 × D 18 × H 5.5 cm
- Weight: 980 g
- Test signals: sinusoidal current, sweep tone (pulse tone or continuous tone)
- Test frequencies: 0.125; 0.25; 0.5; 0.75; 1; 1.5; 2; 3; 4; 6; 8 kHz
- Air conduction over 11 frequencies from 125 Hz - 8 kHz
- Hearing level steps: 5 or 1 dB (no clicking sound)
- Power supply: 3 AA batteries or with mains adapter (sold separately)
- 1 MAICO MA 25 screening audiometer
- 1 DD65 sound insulating headphones
- 1 audiogram pad
According to MPBetriebV, a mandatory briefing is needed for this product if you're based in Germany. The briefing is not included in the purchase price.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.