HEINE mini 3000 Dermatoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE mini 3000 dermatoscope offers maximum quality with minimal size, making it ideal for examining skin lesions. This pocket dermatoscope features a 10x magnification with focusable optics and a battery handle. With an operating time of up to 10 hours, the dermatoscope is particularly ideal for a portable use. The mini 3000 is a diagnostic instrument each doctor should have!
- Small pocket mini 3000 dermatoscope with battery handle
- Diagnostic instrument for contact dermoscopy
- Very bright XHL (Xenon Halogen Light) or energy-saving LED light
- Magnifying glass with 10x magnification
- Achromatic optical system for extra sharp images
- Focusable optics to compensate for refractive errors: ± 4 dpt.
- Fade-out feature (LED version): Slowly decreasing brightness level, even with low residual capacity
- Retaining clip with integrated on/off switch (20,000 on/off cycles guaranteed)
- Up to 10 hours operating time
- Contact plate optionally with or without scale
- Incl. batteries (type AA)
- Available in different versions
mini 3000: The modern pocket dermatoscope
The HEINE mini 3000 dermatoscope is a modern pocket dermatoscope with handy dimensions and an ergonomic battery handle. It is used for performing thorough examinations of tissue changes. You will need some interface fluid. The mini 3000 features the HEINE color-neutral and achromatic optical system, delivering distortion-free images. The contact plate has a field of view of 14 mm and can be ordered with or without a scale, depending on your preference.
The mini 3000 dermatoscope head can be purchased with either HEINE quality, low-maintenance LED light or Xenon Halogen illumination. An XHL light offers the perfect color rendering. It is bright, can be replaced if necessary, and its high optical quality ensures a uniform illumination. The LED light, on the other hand, is highly energy efficient and does not need to be replaces thanks to its long service like, making the dermatoscope low-maintenance. The color rendering is just as great as the XHL one. LED illumination show images in their true colors, enabling accurate diagnosis.
- 1 HEINE mini 3000 dermatoscope in the desired version
- 2 AA batteries (LR6 a.5 V)
- 1 battery handle
Brand: HEINE Optotechnik
Brochure ENView details