HEINE Optotechnik HEINE iC1 Dermatoscope
With dock adapter for iPhones
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.06.2023 and 13.06.2023
HEINE iC1 Dermatoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE iC1 dermatoscope is an innovative instrument designed for iPhones. Use it with your iPhone and the free iC1 app, and you will be able to document and monitor clinical and dermatoscopic images. The HEINE LEDHQ illumination delivers extremely sharp and shadow-free images with a 40x magnification.
- Dermatoscope dock adapter to use with your iPhone
- Includes contact plate with scale and adapter tray for iPhones
- Up to 40x digital magnification, images up to 12 megapixels
- Toggle function: easily change between polarized and nonpolarized images
- Replaceable and easy-to-clean contact scale
- iPhone compatibility (from generation 5 onwards), depending on version
- Long lasting due to exchangeable adapter
- Image photographing with one-finger zoom
- Integrated patient management in the app
- Save and send images easily and securely
- Organization of images and patient’s details
- Free HEINE iC1 app for evaluation and documentation
Get a “phonescope” thanks to HEINE’s precise technology!
The HEINE iC1 uses your iPhone’s strengths: an excellent camera and a first-class display. Together with the matching mounting case and the free app, you will get the iC1 dermatoscope. A reflected light microscope that will allow you to examine your patient’s skin and monitor melanomas, moles, and other skin lesions. It shows very high-quality images with an up to 40x magnification.
The toggle function will allow you to switch between polarized and non-polarized lighting by simply pressing a button, and without having to change the contact plate!. The contact plate is made of high-quality glass material and can be easily cleaned. This dermatoscope delivers extremely sharp images. You will not need any additional light sources, since the integrated LEDHQ illumination already distributes light homogeneously and evenly.
You can save the images you capture on your phone with the practical one-finger zoom function. The integrated patient assignment function also allows for an easy organization of old images, since it saves all the image’s and patient’s information. The image storage is easy and safe thanks to an innovative technology. The polymer battery technology can be easily charged with a USB charger and has a charge level indicator.
- 1 HEINE iC1 dermatoscope for your iPhone
- 1 iC1 dock adapter for iPhone 5s/SE, 6/6s or 7/8
- 1 USB cable
- 1 wall station
Brand: HEINE Optotechnik
Quick Start GuideView details