Ishihara colour plates from OCULUS
OCOLUS' Ishihara colour plates are ideal for screening congenital colour vision disorders, such as red-green vision deficiency or blue-yellow vision deficiency. The colour charts can be used to easily identify visual impairments and determine their severity.
- For quick and reliable screening of congenital colour vision disorders
- Examination must take place in daylight
- Recommended distance from patient: 75 cm
- Book with colour charts
- Available in different versions
- 1 OCULUS Ishihara colour charts book in the selected version