Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.02.2023 and 06.02.2023
Continuous Wave 2 Mhz Probe from ELCAT
Every probe has a transmitter crystal that continually emits ultrasound. That way, Handydop can provide a signal that tells you the bloodflow speed or the characteristic sounds of the fetal heart.
Suggested uses for the 2 megahertz probe
The 2 megahertz probe converts your Handydop to a fetal pulse detector, with the following indications:
- detect fetal heart action already starting from the 9th week of pregnancy as well as during the pregnancy's subsequent course
- demonstrate fetal life when overt signs of pregnancy are lacking
- check fetal vitality when hints of fetal death are observed during early pregancy
- transmission performance: < 15 mW / cm² (ISPTA)
- Dimensions: 37 x 55 mm (diameter x length)
- Sensitivity range: no entry
Instrument is not to be used in places where danger of explosion exists.
Instrument operates with safety low voltage, per EN60601-1 .
Built in accordance with EN60601-1.
Before operating the probe in combination with external devices, first check with the relevant manufacturers, especially with regard to patient safety.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.