Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Continuous Wave 2 Mhz Probe from ELCAT
Every probe has a transmitter crystal that continually emits ultrasound. That way, Handydop can provide a signal that tells you the bloodflow speed or the characteristic sounds of the fetal heart.
Suggested uses for the 2 megahertz probe
The 2 megahertz probe converts your Handydop to a fetal pulse detector, with the following indications:
- detect fetal heart action already starting from the 9th week of pregnancy as well as during the pregnancy's subsequent course
- demonstrate fetal life when overt signs of pregnancy are lacking
- check fetal vitality when hints of fetal death are observed during early pregancy
- transmission performance: < 15 mW / cm² (ISPTA)
- Dimensions: 37 x 55 mm (diameter x length)
- Sensitivity range: no entry
Instrument is not to be used in places where danger of explosion exists.
Instrument operates with safety low voltage, per EN60601-1 .
Built in accordance with EN60601-1.
Before operating the probe in combination with external devices, first check with the relevant manufacturers, especially with regard to patient safety.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.