Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
gigazyme x-tra high-performance cleaner from schülke
The enzyme-based instrument cleaner Schülke Gigazyme x-tra is suitable for cleaning all types of thermolabile and thermostable instruments and has a basic disinfecting effect. The combination of high-quality enzymes and an innovative surfactant system make this application concentrate a true high-performance cleaner.
gigazyme x-tra high-performance cleaner - At a glance
- For thermostable and thermolabile instruments and endoscopes
- Very good material compatibility
- Enzyme and ternside system combination
- Disinfecting basic effect for the safety of personnel and environment
- Spectrum of activity: bactericidal (incl. M. terrae), virucidal (HBV, HIV), fungicidal
- Suitable for ultrasonic baths
Agent for cleaning and disinfection
Scope of delivery
- 1 bottle of gigazyme x-tra high-performance cleaner in the selected size
H302 – Harmful if swallowed.
H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H410 – Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
P280 – Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P301+P312 – IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell.
P303+P361+P353 – IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal facility.