Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 12.12.2023 and 15.12.2023
Bode Cutasept F skin antiseptic from HARTMANN
The BODE Cutasept F skin antiseptic is used for the rapid disinfection of the skin. Due to its reliable germ reduction before injections, punctures and surgical inventions, the disinfectant is ideal for use in doctor’s offices, hospitals and more. The exposure time of the skin antiseptic is quite short: in about 15 seconds to 2 minutes, the patient is protected and hygiene is maximised.
- Cutasept for skin disinfection
- Optimal patient protection for all invasive procedures
- Short exposure time: 15 seconds – 2 minutes
- Good skin compatibility
- Comprehensive activity spectrum (bactericidal, fungicidal and limited virus inactivating action against lipophilic viruses (including HBV, HIV, rota))
- Very good long-term effect
- Available in different sizes
- 50 ml and 250 ml versions have a practical overhead spray pump
For skin disinfection before injections, blood sampling, punctures and more
- Cutasept F is a colourless propanol-based skin antiseptic with rapid onset of action and broad efficacy. The ready-to use preparation is used for skin antisepsis before surgical interventions and for disinfection of the skin before injections, blood sampling and punctures. It is bactericidal and fungicidal as well as limited virucidal. Cutasept F has been tested according to the test methods of the German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology (DGHM) and has an excellent long-term effect.
- Test results show that the germ density on the skin 24 hours after application of the preparation is almost as low as immediately after application. This way, Cutasept F prevents the rapid multiplication of the resident skin flora and offers optimal patient protection even during longer procedures. In addition, Bode Cutasept is colourless and therefore does not interfere with the procedure.
- 1 Cutasept F skin antiseptic in the selected size
H225 – Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P102 – Keep out of reach of children.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P301+P310 – IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337+P313 – If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P501 – Dispose of contents/container to …
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Note on delivery
This article is not available in all countries due to legal regulations.