Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 12.12.2023 and 15.12.2023
Bode Bacillol AF rapid disinfection from HARTMANN
Please note: Expiry date 09/30/2023 (only 500 ml version)
BODE Bacillol AF by HARTMANN is a ready-to-use solution for the rapid disinfection of alcohol-resistant surfaces. The disinfectant is aldehyde free and has a reliable bactericidal and virucidal effect – also against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Surfaces in the health and food sector, as well as medical equipment and non-invasive medical devices can be disinfected with Bacillol AF. Fast application times and good wetting are combined with residue-free drying – for comprehensive hygiene management.
- Rapid disinfection solution for alcohol-resistant surfaces
- Ready-to-use disinfectant solution
- Tested according to the German Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH) for risk areas in the 4-field test
- Without perfume an colourants
- Aldehyde free
- Spectrum of activity: bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal, limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV), limited virucidal PLUS, polyomavirus
- Composition: Propan-1-ol 450 mg/g; Propan-2-ol 250 mg/g; Ethanol 47 mg/g
- Shelf life after opening: 12 months
- Available in different pack sizes: 500 ml or 1 litre bottles, as well as 5 litre canisters
- Shelf life (only 500 ml version): Expiry date 09/30/2023
Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. ChemBiocide registration number: BAuA-No. N-11854 / N-11854
Surface disinfectants and general biocidal products
- 1 container HARTMANN BODE Bacillol AF in the selected size
H226 – Flammable liquid and vapour.
H318 – Causes serious eye damage.
H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P102 – Keep out of reach of children.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P261 – Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/ spray.
P280 – Wear eye protection/face protection.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P310 – Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P501 – Dispose of contents/container to authorized waste disposal or municipal collection point.
Safety data sheetView details