Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 30.09.2023 and 05.10.2023
mikrozid sensitive liquid Disinfectant from schülke
Schülke surface disinfection is a ready-to-use disinfectant for sensitive surfaces and sensitive medical devices. The surface to be cleaned can be disinfected quickly and easily. It contains the active ingredient ammonium chloride and offers broad efficacy against bacteria, fungi and viruses. Due to its outstanding material compatibility, it is also suitable for disinfecting ultrasound probes.
- Ready-to-use solution for surface disinfection
- Effective cleaning of medical devices
- Alcohol-free, therefore very good material compatibility
- Short contact time
- Effectiveness: from 1 minute
- Spectrum of activity: bactericidal, levurocidal, limited virucidal, Norovirus, Polyoma SV40, Rotavirus
- Composition: 100 g solution contain the following active ingredients: 0.25 g alkyl(C12-16)dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADBAC/BKC (C12-16)); 0.25 g didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC), 0.25 g alkyl(C12-14)ethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADEBAC (C12-14))
- Available in various sizes
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
Scope of delivery
- 1 schülke mikrozid sensitive liquid disinfectant in the selected size
H412 – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal facility.