Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.10.2023 and 12.10.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 9||€7.95||€9.46||€0.05 / 1 piece(s)||€0.06 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 10||€7.75||€9.22||€0.05 / 1 piece(s)||€0.06 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 20||€7.55||€8.98||€0.05 / 1 piece(s)||€0.06 / 1 piece(s)|
mikrozid AF wipes disinfectant tissues from schülke
The mikrozid AF wipes are ready-to-use disinfectant tissues soaked with an alcoholic active substance solution. The wipes can be used for the disinfection of medical devices and surfaces of all kinds. The schülke surface disinfectant has a broad spectrum of activity and acts quickly against viruses and bacteria.
- For alcohol-based disinfection of inventory and small surfaces
- Short application time
- Fast drying
- Do not use on alcohol-sensitive surfaces, e.g. acrylic glass
- Not suitable for final disinfection of semi-critical and critical medical devices
- Spectrum of activity: bactericidal, fungicidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal
- Also effective against noro-, polio-, rota- and adenoviruses
- Size of Mikrozid AF wipes: 14 x 18 cm
- Size of dispenser: height 18 cm, diameter: 8.8 cm
- Available as dispenser or refill pack
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use. ChemBiocide registration number: BAuA-No. N-40580
schülke mikrozid AF wipes – The details
The mikrozid AF wipes can be used for wipe disinfection of medical devices and surfaces of all kinds. The quick effectiveness of the wipes reduces the risk of infection. The wipes are used especially in patient areas, such as near-patient surfaces, patient treatment units and examination couches. But they can also be used for operating tables with adjacent work surfaces and for surfaces of medical equipment.
Disinfectant and general biocidal products
- 1 schülke mikrozid AF wipes in the selected version
H226 – Flammable liquid and vapour.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P102 – Keep out of reach of children.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P280 - Wear protective gloves (e.g. nitrile rubber)/eye protection.
P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P337+P313 – If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
Safety data sheetView details