Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 30.09.2023 and 05.10.2023
mikrozid sensitive wipes from schülke
The mikrozid sensitive wipes from Schülke are suitable for the thorough disinfection of inventory and surfaces. The soft non-woven fabric is soaked with an alcohol-free disinfectant and is quite suitable for sensitive medical devices. Quaternary ammonium compounds ensure rapid disinfection with short exposure times.
- Ready-to-use non-woven tissues
- For disinfection of inventory and surfaces
- Outstanding material compatibility
- Suitable for alcohol-sensitive medical products and sensitive medical devices
- Even ultrasound heads* can be disinfected with mikrozid sensitive (*not for final disinfection)
- Activity spectrum: bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, limited virucidal, rotavirus, polyoma SV40, norovirus
- Composition: 100 g solution contain: 0.25 g alkyl(C12-16)dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (ADBAC/BKC (C12-16)); 0.25 didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC), 0.25 g alkyl(C-12-14)ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride (ADEBAC (C12-14))
- Alcohol free
- Size (per wipe): L 20 x W 20 cm
- Available in different versions
Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use. ChemBiocide Registration number: BAuA No. N-30345 (PT2), N-30346 (PT4)
- 1 pack of schülke mikrozid sensitive wipes in the selected version
H412 – Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal facility.
Safety data sheetView details