Delivery 7 to 10 days
You will receive your goods between the 08.10.2022 and 12.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Vasco OP free Polyisopren-Operationshandschuhe from B. Braun
Optimal wearing comfort with almost perfect infection protection. This latex-free surgical glove Vasco OP free offers you a special grip due to its fit and micro-rough surface and thus a safe work in the operating room. The synthetic coated inner surface makes it easy for you to put on and take off the gloves, which can be disposed of after use. They are particularly suitable for latex allergy sufferers.
- Sterile surgical and protective gloves
- Latex free
- Fully anatomical shape with preformed fingers and right-left design
- Cuff with rolled edge
- Surface: microrough, silicone treated
- Inner surface: polymer coated, powder free
- Easy to put on and take off
- Secure grip and extreme stretchability
- Right/left pair packaged in paper envelope and peel pouch
- Wall thickness palm: 0.21 mm
- Wall thickness cuff: 0.205 mm
- Tear strength during shelf life: 18 N (before aging), 15 N (after aging)
- Elongation: 909 % (before aging), 867 % (after aging)
- Tensile strength: 30 MPa (before aging), 26 MPa (after aging)
Scope of delivery
- 1 package BBraun Vasco OP free à 40 pairs of gloves
This article is excluded from withdrawal.