Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 9||€12.95 *||€15.41 *||€0.08 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.10 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 10||€12.30 *||€14.64 *||€0.08 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.10 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 20||€11.65 *||€13.86 *||€0.08 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.09 * / 1 piece(s)|
Peha-soft nitrile fino Handschuhe from HARTMANN
The Peha-soft nitrile fino gloves from HARTMANN are skin-friendly protective gloves made of latex-free nitrile rubber. They feature a textured finger area for increased grip. At the same time, the excellent fit ensures that good tactile sensitivity is maintained . The tear-resistant gloves are suitable for use in the laboratory and for cleaning work. They are also approved for contact with food.
- Durable disposable gloves
- Personal protective equipment for use in the laboratory and for cleaning work
- With rolled cuff
- Maintains good tactile sensitivity
- Textured finger area for increased grip
- Very good skin compatibility
- Highly elastic and tear resistant
- Particularly soft material
- PPE according to EN 374, Cat. III
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nitrile rubber
- Latex and powder free
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN Peha-soft nitrile fino gloves à 150 pieces in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.