Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.08.2022 and 26.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 9||€15.95 *||€18.98 *||€0.16 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.19 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 10||€14.95 *||€17.79 *||€0.15 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.18 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 20||€13.95 *||€16.60 *||€0.14 * / 1 piece(s)||€0.17 * / 1 piece(s)|
Peha-soft nitrile guard examination gloves from HARTMANN
The examination and protective glove Peha-soft nitrile guard is used in everyday hospital work and where there is a particularly high risk of contamination. Its long cuff provides the user with optimum protection against splashes, whether in the laboratory, during surface disinfection or when handling cytostatics and other chemicals.
- Qualified as personal protective equipment
- Ideal splash protection due to long cuff
- Optimal wearing comfort with especially grippy fingertips and polymer inner coating
- Resistant to many chemicals such as cytostatics and disinfectants
- Tested according to DIN EN 455, EN 374 and ASTM F1671
- Food safe (ISEGA and RAL test seal)
- Soft and highly elastic
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package HARTMANN Peha-soft nitrile guard examination gloves à 100 in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.