Peha-micron plus surgical gloves from HARTMANN
The Peha-micron latex gloves from HARTMANN are sterile surgical gloves made of highly elastic natural latex. The fully anatomical fit and the brown colour allow fatigue-free working without disturbing light reflections. The particularly thin material with a micro-roughened surface ensures good tactile feeling and a safe grip during all surgical procedures. The polymer inner coating makes the powder-free disposable gloves easy to put on.
- Powder-free surgical glove
- Made of extra thin latex, also on the fingertips
- Excellent tactile feeling
- Highly elastic and tear resistant
- With reinforced cuff
- Micro-roughened surface for secure grip
- Polymer inner coating makes it easy to put it on
- Field of application: hospitals and doctor’s offices, suitable for use with cytostatics and chemicals
- Material: Natural latex rubber
- Colour: Light brown
- Tightness value: AQL 0.65
- Sealed in pairs, ozone-protected
- Available in different sizes
- 1 pack of HARTMANN Peha-micron plus surgical gloves containing 50 pairs in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.