Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.10.2023 and 11.10.2023
Peha-basic latex surgical gloves from HARTMANN
The Peha-basic latex surgical gloves are powder-free disposable gloves made of thin, quite soft latex. They are suitable for all surgical procedures. The special chlorinated inside makes the glove easy to put on and the special micro-roughened surface ensures an optimal grip.
- Powder-free disposable gloves
- Made of thin, extra soft latex
- Suitable for all surgical procedures
- Chlorinated inside makes it easy to put on
- Micro-roughened surface for optimum grip
- Fully anatomical fit
- High tensile strength
- Also suitable for use with chemicals or cytostatics
- Available in different sizes
- Packed sterilely in pairs
- Contents: 50 pairs
- 1 pack of Peha-basic latex disposable surgical gloves containing 50 pairs in the selected size
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.