Delivery 40 to 43 days
The delivery will take place between the 02.02.2024 and 06.02.2024
PG 8582 Cleaning and disinfection machine from Miele
The Miele Professional washer-disinfector is suitable for safe and efficient instrument reprocessing with specific programs for professional users in all medical disciplines and reprocesses instruments, laboratory equipment and glassware safely and gently.
Hygienic reprocessing of medical devices is essential for hospital hygiene and infection prevention. Therefore, proper reprocessing with verifiable process documentation is mandatory. The PG 8582 delivers reliable cleaning performance by systematically monitoring the rinsing pressure and spray arm speed. Accurate dosing of all process chemicals is controlled for economical and reproducible reprocessing performance, and conductivity monitoring ensures residue-free final rinsing. Careful process and operating data documentation is made possible by the integrated Ethernet module.
Despite all the thoroughness, attention is paid to low consumption values and short batch times to ensure that instrument reprocessing remains economically attractive. Miele washer-disinfectors are equipped with numerous safety features for validatable process sequences and document the reprocessing cycle and generate process logs.
PG 8582 washer-disinfector - At a glance
- For reprocessing medical instruments and containers
- With process protocols via Ethernet module
- Disinfection at min. 90°C and 5 min. temperature hold time
- 15 cleaning and disinfection programs
- Perfect hygiene due to rinsing room optimization
- Suitable for clinics, medical practices (not dental practices), outpatient surgery centers, CSSD, laboratories and industry
- Process can be validated in accordance with the Medical Devices Operating Ordinance and RKI guidelines
- Can be equipped with baskets and inserts
- Under-mountable floor unit, width 60 cm
- High-quality stainless steel design
- Connection to three-phase current 400V
- 1 dosing unit/door for rinse aid, 1 dosing pump for neutralizing agent, dosing volume control, steam condenser, rinse pressure monitoring, spray arm monitoring, interface for process documentation, multi-component filter system, variable speed heating pump, load carrier direct coupling, EcoDry through patented AutoOpen function of the door, salt container in the door, rinse chamber welded without gaps, heating element outside the rinse chamber for more hygiene, rinse chamber made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4301/304)
- Ethernet interface XKM 3000 L Med: module for cable-supported communication in the local network, process/operating data documentation/communication, for connection to Segosoft Miele Edition or other process documentation software, ring memory for 30 process protocols and 2 graphic protocols, DHCP support for automatic setting of network parameters, transmission speed: 10/100 Mbit/s, length of connection cable: 1.8 m
- 15 programs (cleaning and disinfection), shortest program runtime: 22 minutes, maximum post-rinse temperature: 93 °C, usable rinse chamber volume: 145 liters
- Electrical connection: three-phase 400V (3N AC 400V 50Hz), heating power: 8.5 kW, total connection: 9.3 kW, fuse protection: 16 A, length of connection cable: 1.80 m
- 1 cold water, 1 cold water for steam condenser, 1 hot water, 1 deionized water, required flow pressure 200-1,000 kPa, maximum discharge pump head: 100 cm, integrated water softener, maximum water hardness (cold water/hot water): 10.700 mmol/l, waterproof system
- Outer dimensions (H x W x D): 83.5 cm (without lid 82.0 cm) x 60 cm x 60 cm
- Rinsing chamber (H x W): 52 x 53 cm, depth lower basket: 52 cm /depth upper basket: 47.4 cm
- Emission sound pressure level at the workplace: 51.4 dB(A) re 20 µPa
- Heat emission to the room: 1.50 MJ/h
Scope of delivery
- 1 Miele PG 8582 [WW AD LD Set LAN] (without baskets and accessories)
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV. The instruction is not included in the price.
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.