Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Stericlin sterilisation bags from VP Group
Stericlin sterilisation bags from VP Group are the ideal packaging system for the safe preparation of medical instruments in the autoclave. The intelligent combination of paper and film offers a reliable protective barrier against germs, but can still be permeated by air, steam, and sterilisation gases. The increased paper thickness of 70 g/m2 is particularly robust and suitable for almost all light to moderately heavy instruments. The respective sterilisation procedure can be marked easily with the printed indicators after autoclaving: steam, EtO or formaldehyde – mix-ups are excluded.
- Universal packaging system for autoclave sterilisation
- Ideal for almost all light to moderately heavy instruments
- Reliable protective barrier against germs
- Permeable by air, steam and sterilisation gases
- Standard-compliant labelling
- Different imprinted indicators for steam, EtO and formaldehyde sterilization
- High-quality paper thickness of 70 g/m2 (sterilisation proof)
- Robust processing
- Compliant with ISO 11607 and EN 868
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 pack of VP Group Stericlin sterilisation bags with 100 pieces