Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.02.2023 and 14.02.2023
S-monovette for glucose determination from Sarstedt
The S-monovette for glucose determination is part of the Sarstedt blood collection system. With the closed monovette system, blood sampling can be performed according to the aspiration and vacuum principle, so that it can be individually adapted to the patient. Disposable aspirates can be dispensed with when using monovettes. The S-monovette for glucose determination contains fluoride (1.0 mg/ml blood) as a glycose inhibitor and EDTA (1.2 mg/ml blood) as an anticoagulant as a liquid dosage. The glucose concentration is stabilized over a period of 24 hours.
- Suitable for aspiration and vacuum techniques
- Safe and easy to use
- Infection protection due to the closed system
- Suitable for centrifugation
- With secure membrane closure
- Contains fluoride as glycose inhibitor and EDTA as anticoagulant
- Color: Transparent with yellow screw cap
- Material: Plastic
- Nominal volume: 2.6 ml
Scope of delivery
- 50 Sarstedt S monovettes for glucose determination
This article is excluded from withdrawal.