Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 09.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
Safety blood collection tray from Sarstedt
The Sarstedt Safety blood collection tray is space-saving, compact and yet versatile. So you can always find exactly what you need to have quickly and safely at hand on the blood collection tray. Perfect accessibility is ensured by clearly defined spaces for essential items on the blood collection tray, such as the block holder and disposal box.
- Blood collection tray - variable and with predefined storage spaces
- Made of robust ABS plastic
- Clearly arranged for cannulas, injections, monovettes, discards, swabs, etc.
- Material always ready to hand
- Mobile use
- Can also be used as a practical storage box
- Direct, safe disposal of used cannulas
- Dimensions: L 43 × W 27.5 × W 12.5 cm
- Incl. 2 dispenser boxes with lid, 1 monovette rack, disposal (cannula collector) and 5 disposable cups
Sarstedt Safety blood collection trays are ideal for use in practically all areas - both in the practice and on the ward, as well as in the clinic, where things have to move quickly in various examination rooms and the materials for blood collection must be suitably to hand. The blood collection trays are also ideally suited for mobile use for home visits or emergency trips.
With Sarstedt blood collection trays, everything is in its place
For the blood collection materials, recesses are worked into the injection tray, through which used materials can be safely deposited again and collected completely. As these are recesses in the safety tray, the materials are also particularly easy to transport. Thanks to these fixed locations, needles, swabs, monovettes and other materials are quickly at hand, safely and without confusion.
As the blood collection trays also include 2 dispenser boxes with lids, swabs and plasters can be stored safely and cleanly. Syringes, opened ampoules, cannulas and other problematic waste are disposed of in accordance with regulations immediately after use, as each safety tray also has a discard container. The block stand, which is also included with each blood collection tray, guarantees space-saving storage for blood samples.
Scope of delivery
- Safety tray
- 2 dispenser trays with lid
- 1 monovette rack
- Cannula collector (0.6 L)
- 5 disposable cups