Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.12.2022 and 06.12.2022
Sterican cannulas for dental anesthesia from B. Braun
Sterican cannulas for dental anesthesia are available for the various anesthetic techniques in dentistry. The thin-walled cannulas can be used for nerve anesthesia in the maxillary and anterior regions, as well as for conduction anesthesia in the maxilla and mandible. Due to the silicone coating of the cannula tube and the special long bevel, the puncture is particularly painless and gentle to the tissue.
- Disposable cannulas for dental anesthesia
- Triple facet cut
- Smooth surface of the cannula tube due to silicone coating
- Luer lock connection made of transparent polypropylene
- Color coding for size differentiation
- Cannula material: Stainless chrome-nickel steel
- PVC and DEHP free
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 100 BBraun Sterican cannulas for dental anesthesia in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.