Article successfully added.
With special facet long grinding
Order number: 115128
Package: 100 piece(s)
€5.65 Incl. VAT*(€0.06 / 1 piece(s))
€4.75 net*(€0.05 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
Sterican cannulas for heparin and tuberculin from B. Braun
The Sterican disposable needles for heparin and tuberculin are suitable for injecting small quantities of liquid. A subcutaneous injection is particularly painless and gentle on the tissue due to the smooth surface of the cannula tube with silicone coating and the special long bevel.
- Thin-walled cannulas with triple facetted grinding
- Smooth surface due to finely dosed silicone coating
- Luer lock connector made of transparent polypropylene
- Color coding for size differentiation
- Color code: Orange
- Material cannula: chrome-nickel-steel (stainless)
- PVC and DEHP free
- Individually sterile packed
- Size: G25 x 5/8" / ø 0.50 x 16 mm
Scope of delivery
- 100 BBraun Sterican needles for heparin and tuberculin
This item is not eligible for returns.
Brand: B. Braun