Disposable button cannulas from MTM
Disposable button cannulas are used for wound irrigation. Their small size makes them particularly suitable for small or hard-to-reach wounds. The cannulas are available in different shapes. The straight shape is particularly suitable for straight puncture wounds, while the angled and curved button cannulas are used for angled wounds. Due to the Luer lock attachment at the rear end, the cannulas can also be used together with common syringes.
- For wound irrigation
- For single use
- Particularly suitable for dental and ENT practices
- With Luer-Lock attachment
- Material: metal
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 80 or 100 mm
- Available in different sizes and shapes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package MTM disposable button cannulas à 20 pieces in the selected size and shape
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.