Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.12.2022 and 14.12.2022
On-time Delivery on Christmas
Order now until the end of the countdown and receive your goods on time for Christmas.
Disposable button cannulas from MTM
Disposable button cannulas are used for wound irrigation. Their small size makes them particularly suitable for small or hard-to-reach wounds. The cannulas are available in different shapes. The straight shape is particularly suitable for straight puncture wounds, while the angled and curved button cannulas are used for angled wounds. Due to the Luer lock attachment at the rear end, the cannulas can also be used together with common syringes.
- For wound irrigation
- For single use
- Particularly suitable for dental and ENT practices
- With Luer-Lock attachment
- Material: metal
- Individually sterile packed
- Length: 80 or 100 mm
- Available in different sizes and shapes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package MTM disposable button cannulas à 20 pieces in the selected size and shape
This article is excluded from withdrawal.