Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 29.01.2021 and 01.02.2021 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
The 0,45 µm bacteria-tight ventilation-filter protects medication during preparation from room-air contamination. The 0,2 µm bacteria-tight ventilation-filter of the Mini Spike Chemo protects the user mostly from toxic aerosols.
Tightly sealing cap, touch-proof Luer-Lock connector and an integrated ventilation-filter offer additional contamination-safety.
"Small bottles - big demands." For the extraction and cost-saving emptying of especially small medication-vials, we recommend the Mini- Spike with micro-tip.
- NEW: optimal emptying of small bottles through micro-tip of 3 to 1000 ml
- with bacteria-tight ventilation-filter 0,45 µm
- easy extraction and infusion of medications through optimal pressure-balance
- reduced risk of contamination during extraction and preparation due to integrated, bacteria-retentive 0,45 µm ventilation-filter
- easy work and improved hygiene with multiple extractions from containers, through green, tightly sealing snap-lid and protected Luer-Lock connection
For hygienically safe multiple extraction from bottles
This article is excluded from withdrawal.